The Research Committee shall act for the faculty in matters relating to college and University research activities and awards. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination and/or grant proposal review for specific activities and events, such as the UF Opportunity Fund, the Brooks Research Development Grants, and legislative supported requests.
- Proposal review of and recommendation for recipients of specific university and college research grants and awards, including the graduate student mini-grants and PHHP Research Day awards.
- Provision of input on proposed or new PHHP, University and community research opportunities.
- Periodic assessment of available research opportunities and recommendations for revisions, deletions, and/or additions to current research activities, awards, and policies.
- Somnath Datta (BIO): Term ends June 2021
- Yonghee Oh (SLHS): Term ends June 2021
- Song Liang (EGH): Term ends June 2021
- Nicole Marlow, Chair (HSRMP): Term ends June 2021
- Gordon Mitchell (PT): Term ends June 2020
- Bill Perlstein (CHP): Term ends June 2020
- Mattia Prosperi (EPI): Term ends June 2021
- Sandra Winter (OT): Term ends June 2020
- TBD (Student representative): Term ends June 2021